Accepting bids on Lionheart Champion, Reborn

100 Gnome Priest
With the Thunder Forge now unlocked, I'm working on my first BS replica project Lionheart Champion, Reborn. While it's an upgrade for my DK, I know that others might also be interested in getting a 476 weapon so I'm willing to sell it for the right price once it's crafted.

I should have enough Lightning Steel Ingots to finish making it on April 8th.

Total mats required to make:
15 Lightning Steel Ingots
9 Living Steel
9 Spirit of Harmony

If you're interested in purchasing it, list your bid here. Bids that aren't reasonable for the mats and time required to craft won't be considered. I'll keep taking bids up to the day I make it.

I can transfer to Horde via Neutral AH if a Horde player is interested in buying it.

If anyone would like one of the other new replica weapons made, please feel free to post your request here. There might be other Blacksmiths willing to create these replicas on commission. Keep in mind they do take a minimum of 15 days to craft due to the CD on the Lightning Steel Ingots.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
There will be an additional possible upgrade to Lionheart Executioner, Reborn, but that will take Lionheart Champion, Reborn plus another 15 Lightning Steel, 9 Living Steel, and 9 Spirit of Harmony.

All the new replica weapons have similar upgrades.

I can also eventually craft the replicas and am building my supply of Lightning Steel.
Reply Quote
94 Undead Warrior
I am totally working on the BSing patterns solely for the Lionheart pieces. Sooo hawt. *Purrs*

I would have been using the Old models for xmog, but I didn't have my BS up high enough until after the removal of them from the game v.v
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I'm thinking about making Blazefury, Reborn or one of the lesser stages of it for myself or for a suitable commission.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]