OWNAGE FACTORY RECRUITING

90 Undead Mage
Wierz awoke with a start, a crack of thunder assaulted his ears. He sat upright in his kingsize bed, eyes struggling to adjust to the darkness. A flash of lightning lit up his cabin, his luxurious captains quarters. What time is it? He looked down at his brushed silver chronograph on his left wrist, the hands standing silent over the hundreds of moving cogs stuck on 0315 hours. He had been dreaming of a storm or had he been in some state of conciousness this whole time? He slid over and dangled his legs over the side as he poured himself a sixty year old scotch from a crystal decanter that was resting on his bedside table. It must have been a dream it was so lucid, so vivid. He was dreaming of a previous life. The faces.... He knew the faces, every lightning flash he glimpsed a new one. Good looking faces and the coolest dudes he had known. What had happened to them? He stood up naked as the room lit up again, chiselled abs and Abercrombie features stared back at him in the mirror. He exhaled the scotch it was warm as it passed his lips, it smelled like accomplishment.

Flash! Another face appeared in the mirror, the thunder seemed to rumble a name. VINDAWGGG.
Another flash another handsome face and name, GAAAAA. Flash, Rumble, IVOOOOO. Faster and faster the names and faces appeared. MCRDM, SLAPPYWAG, RADPHAT, QWES, HOTSPOT. It was like a Calvin Klein Calender on fast forward and rewind. Suddenly the thunder roared its loudest and the faces merged into some kind of Godlike apparition.
“Wierzbowski!” It growled. “You have been charged with trespassing into real life and being hugely successful while the realm crumbled to pieces. Trash cans litter the Barrens and huddle around the battle masters, they mine and farm unchecked. No one has seen a 10 minute resurrection timer in years. The Factory is ready to be reopened but it needs its CEO, return to us. Help us channel our godlike gaming abilities in the right direction.”

Wierz awoke with a start, a crack of thunder assaulted his ears. He sat upright in his kingsize bed, eyes struggling to adjust to the darkness. A flash of lightning lit up his cabin, his luxurious captains quarters. He was filled with purpose, a life of race horses and Audi RS models had softened who he was. He threw on his Burberry Naval Coat and stormed to the bridge of his ship. The officer of the watch greeted him.
“Helmsman, turn this ship around!” he boomed.
“What course sir?”
“Set a heading for Barthilas, I have a production line to begin.” He said with a smile.
Edited by Galol on 4/3/2013 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Mage
pritch15 approved
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Requirements

- All classes
- Have and will hit over 2k in arena

Being handsome and successful is a must and will be determined by the officers of the guild.

Thanks chumps.
Reply Quote
23 Goblin Shaman
Looking good, feeling good.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
bump, looking for good players.
Reply Quote
67 Undead Monk
can i plz join
Reply Quote
71 Night Elf Hunter
/bow should write a book will read/10
Reply Quote
2 Goblin Rogue
/bow should write a book will read/10

wierz is writing one. i'll let him know that he has a buyer.
Reply Quote
92 Human Priest
can i plz join

sorry man no stinkys allowed
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
xyrem has spoken.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]