Looking to transfer

90 Undead Rogue
Hey guys. Looking to transfer to this server, Horde. How is the pvp here? Looking to bring over a Rogue and Warrior and have a friend xferring a druid and priest. We'd be looking to either find a casual 10 man raiding guild with pvp on the side or xfer our guild and rebuild on this server. We're both a bit sick of the Bloodlust battle group. Looking to see what else is out there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
You will probably have an easier go at things transferring a toon or 2 and trying to fit into an existing guild. There are an over abundance of guilds recruiting...so that may be tough.

Other than that it depends on what type of PVP you are looking for. I don't do any really...so others could speak to that better than I.

Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Please contact me in game battletag jakeH#1578
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
bump to hear about the pvp action here. i've heard the pve is good.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Loathe is a new guild to this server also. We just transfered here last week and are looking for raiders to fill out ranks so we can progress through ToT. A lot of us do quite a bit of PvP on the side. Our raid times are 6pm to 9pm server time on friday and saturday. If you are interested let me know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]