20k Point Club?

90 Orc Shaman
I don't always start threads, but when I do...

Who's in it?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I didn't know god played WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Holy !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Give me a few weeks. Just got back into it and need to work on last tier =)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Should have it by the end of April. I'll finish up Veteran Nanny when Children's Week starts, I'm slowly leveling my Ally toon for double agent, and I'm chipping away at another Horde toon which along with the Ally toon will get me five max level characters for those points.

I figure various heroic raid kills between now and the end of April will push me over the 20K mark.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
nerd -.-
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I used to be cool, then I started slacking.

Good luck with the next 100 points, you can do it!
Reply Quote
I stopped raiding and don't pvp hardcore!?!? how will I find 1.2k achievemnt points!?!??!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
good god...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Once I finish up my T14 meta, finish up my pet battle bs, obtain the Khan title, get my Veteran Nanny achievement tomorrow, and then grind out a bunch of BG wins for Battlemaster, then I might be close. I'M RUNNING OUT OF ACHIEVEMENTS!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
:> around 45 ppl in the US realms, counting LA, Brazil and Oceanic (which there are only 4 of us :P)

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=7&w=US
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
/ drool

very impressive.

I can't imagine what there is for you to do anymore. I suppose play alts.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I'd try for it if I had those Arena chieves done but I don't have any lol
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I can attest that you don't actually need arena achievements to get to 20k points. If I was to finish tier 14 meta and a few ToT achievements, I would be at 20k. I only have a few arena achievements and they are rather easy for anyone to get.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
hey guys whose up for the 2700 arena achievement..... NOT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
BTW I was trying to get the seat of knowledge achievement for awhile, must've spent like idk days and days grinding out dig sites, finally just gave up. I was going crazy doing that saying to myself, "Ok maybe the next, Ok maybe the next one, Ok maybe.... gaaaaa"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I am jealous of everyones 20k. I have no idea how I will find 1k points, even with all of the random clean up I have to do (quests, etc).

And here I was proud of my 19k!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10 more points to 13k :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
hey guys whose up for the 2700 arena achievement..... NOT

it wasnt too hard :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]