Which Spec should I level as?

90 Night Elf Mage
I like to pull mobs and gather up my enemy's to kill. Which Spec should I go with??
Edited by Rochellezz on 3/31/2013 10:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Frost.
Reply Quote
16 Pandaren Mage
Frost is the best way to go, you can dual spec later as fire or arcane for dungeons.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Again, frost. Although TBH with you, atleast as of 5.2...Frost is the higher DPS then fire or arcane until later gear levels (around 510 depending on loot) until fire takes over. So if i were you i'd level frost an get used to it, as it'll be your best choice for quite some time.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Yeah your stuck at Frost for a LONG time.

Then maybe you can go Fire, with arcane mixed in there in times of absolute and total boredom.

But be warned, you are gonan be Frost for so long, The next expac will be out by the time you reach Fire levels.

YAY Ghostcrud!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I like to pull mobs and gather up my enemy's to kill. Which Spec should I go with??

Prot Warrior...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
04/02/2013 10:07 AMPosted by Sethmann

Prot Warrior...
Demonology.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]