Hello Elune...

90 Human Warlock
Hope you are all doing well. My name is Chris. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to post. I transferred over from a low pop server to here in hope of finding something more active. I am looking for a guild that is casual to the heart with a friendly environment that likes to have fun. I am not really into end game progression right now due to work, school, little one on the way etc, but I do like to run old school dungeons and raids to get some achieves and mounts (transmogs too). I rarely pvp, but if there is a good group going with an attitude that you win some lose some (and if I have the gear), I'd be up for it.
Also, while I rather be part of the alliance, I have no objection of faction changing if needed. Just looking for some cool people to hang with and shoot the !$@#. Later on all and have an awesome sunday.

P.S. As of this post for some reason it still shows that I am still in the previous guild. I am no longer a member. Though thanks to the guild leader for allowing me to join when I first came to the server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
whisper Izolalock for warlock instructions
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hello Ickobod. I sent you an in-game mail about Vindication being a possible guild for you. We are a small, casual and friendly guild. You do not need to commit to raiding, but provided your ilvl is high enough, you'd be welcome to join us if you were available. We often go back and do old raid content for mounts, titles and achievements.
Edited by Joeric on 4/8/2013 5:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]