Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hello, we are hosting an alt run on Fridays consisting mainly of Foundation members that have their mains in other guilds (like myself) on Garrosh, with a few first attempt members.
We run Fridays 8-11 Server (likely going a little past maybe to 12)
what we are looking for:
- a healer (Shammy/pally/monk/druid) with a dps OS (that can do good dps as well as healing)
Other than that we are full.
What we ask from you:
1) You preform well in both specs
2) you know fights
3) You don't prevent us from 2 healing fights (Yes you need to be able to 2 heal stressful fights)
4) Your ilvl is at least 500 (490 if you feel you are confident in your play style)
What we are doing:
We are moving into ToT, after a few hours we went 2/12 on our first night on alts, so next week we are going to try for 5/12 at least. We only raid one day so we need to make the most of our time and mess-ups on mechanics consistently will not be tolerated (to an extent, we know messing up can't be prevented 100%, just learn from your mistakes).
Add me to battle tag @ Grawpp#1412 if you are interested or have questions, thank you.
Edited by Ibizaa on 3/31/2013 12:27 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.