Foundation/First Attempt alt run

90 Pandaren Monk
Hello, we are hosting an alt run on Fridays consisting mainly of Foundation members that have their mains in other guilds (like myself) on Garrosh, with a few first attempt members.

We run Fridays 8-11 Server (likely going a little past maybe to 12)

what we are looking for:
- a healer (Shammy/pally/monk/druid) with a dps OS (that can do good dps as well as healing)

Other than that we are full.

What we ask from you:
1) You preform well in both specs
2) you know fights
3) You don't prevent us from 2 healing fights (Yes you need to be able to 2 heal stressful fights)
4) Your ilvl is at least 500 (490 if you feel you are confident in your play style)

What we are doing:
We are moving into ToT, after a few hours we went 2/12 on our first night on alts, so next week we are going to try for 5/12 at least. We only raid one day so we need to make the most of our time and mess-ups on mechanics consistently will not be tolerated (to an extent, we know messing up can't be prevented 100%, just learn from your mistakes).

Add me to battle tag @ Grawpp#1412 if you are interested or have questions, thank you.
Edited by Ibizaa on 3/31/2013 12:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Monk
Ibizaa is bad and I don't respect her.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]