LFM Throne of Thunder (10m) for 4/2 @ 11pm ST

90 Pandaren Monk
My friends and I are really interested in raiding ToT, but because of schedule conflicts we were unable to do anything until now. We want to see these bosses downed so we are looking for competent and exceptional players who are willing to put in serious effort with the little time we will have together.

Loot will be handled like PuG groups for the most part: it will be set to master loot and priority will be MS > OS. You will be allowed to win one piece of gear then must pass until everyone wins a piece of gear. Don't be greedy.

We are looking to start raiding this Tuesday (4/2) at 11pm Server / 9pm Pacific, and possibly keep this going if it goes well. We are looking for the following:

3 healers (one with a decently strong DPS OS would be very nice)
1 ranged DPS
2 melee DPS

We're just a group of chill guys who want to see current content that's not LFR. Being geared with at least 490 gear is much preferred. We expect everyone to be prepared with your own flasks, read up/watch fights to get a general idea, etc.

Feel free to send me an in-game whisper or mail to Bellyflop if you're interested.
Edited by Bellyflop on 4/1/2013 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
um if your lowest ilvl requirement is 483 then you probably won't get past horridon.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Updated gear level.
Edited by Bellyflop on 4/1/2013 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]