The Alliance, Awesomeness, and US...

Since the days of old pencil and paper Dungeons and Dragons, paladins have been a class I loved. When I found out Blizzard was putting out an MMO based on their games and that paladins would be an Alliance only class, that sealed my fate.

Since then, I've come to love my faction with all the pride I can muster, especially here on VeCo. I've played the Horde to get the lore, because I'm a loremonger and you can't get the full story of Azeroth only playing one side, but when I do, I always feel a little guilty.

Anywho... someone posted a VeCo Horde is awesome thread...and I felt our Alliance deserves just as much love, if not more...

PS. I just saw that that post by somoo-one was originally posted at the start of the year, but had a follow up post recently to bump it that our awesomeness has begun to really shine and show the Horde that no, we're NOT gonna take it anymore. For the Alliance!
Edited by Braellyn on 4/1/2013 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
37 Draenei Priest
For the Alliance!!

Priestybrit is now level 86 and will soon be participating in all the fun this server has to offer.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
I am the exact opposite . . . I have maxed an Alliance toon, but the Horde has my love . . . . not that there is anything wrong with the Alliance! Not at all! It's just, for me . . . . LOK'TAR OGAR!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I will concur, the Allies here on VeCo are quite awesome.

Not like oat awesome, but pretty awesome just the same.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Haha this topic is in a second generation of parody now, but this is off to a way better start than the 'complacency' thread. Kudos.

I haven't played Alliance enough to really say they're awesome... but I can agree that the old days of pnp DnD were pretty awesome. But who'd have though back then that computer games would get so good so fast??

Oh, and I heard the Alliance killed Garrosh today; that was pretty awesome^^
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
For the Alliance!!

Priestybrit is now level 86 and will soon be participating in all the fun this server has to offer.

Cheers.

Im still waiting, you know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]