Looking for a guild

90 Gnome Death Knight
Title says it. Myself along with a few friends just transferred to this server because ours were dead. We are looking for an active and friendly guild. We are by far not hardcore raiders but when the time comes to raid we are there. We are all leveling our toons still (from 80) I have an 90 DK at this time and a 85 druid, We also have 2 more druids 86 and 80 and a few more friends may move over at some point. What are we looking for? A mature and friends guild but at the same time they can have fun and joke around. We all have kids so our play times are more in the evening. please contact me here or in game if you would like more info and we can chat more. thank you all for your time. my tag is Buche#1684
Edited by Bobbybuche on 4/20/2013 5:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Please contact me at anytime tonight
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
First of all, welcome to Whisperwind-US. It's where I've called home ever since ICC and it has treated me well.

By the look of your post, Legends of Whisperwind might be a good fit for you and your friends.

Here's a link to our recruitment thread.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8414741967

If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask anyone with a <Legends of Whisperwind> tag and we'll do our best to answer you.

We'll be running a Throne of Thunder LFR run on Wednesday at 7:00pm server time if you'd like to run some content with us and get a chance to speak with us in a more casual setting. And, once again, welcome to Whisperwind. Hopefully, this server will work out to be a good home for your WoW futures.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Zak passed along the good news. Welcome to <Legends of Whisperwind>. Hope to see you around.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]