[H] Tank, 2x Healers, 2x Range DPS LF Raiding

100 Tauren Shaman
Golden Tigers is a small social guild with the desire to raid. We'd performed well for a while with our group, however several players are no longer able to raid.

There are 5 of us looking to continue raiding and are looking for a similar group of 5 interested in joining forces, or a 25 man group looking for raiders that can accommodate all 5 of us around our usual raid time.

Those of us looking to raid:

Elemental / Resto Shaman - ilvl 508
Balance / Resto Druid - ilvl 506
Brewmaster / Windwalker Monk - ilvl 506
Mistweaver / Windwalker Monk - ilvl 504
Holy Paladin - ilvl 496

Our Brewmaster would prefer to stay tank, however he is willing to raid as a melee DPS. Our healers wish to remain healers. We have experience in all MoP raids.

We are hoping to find a group that raids on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and no earlier than 8:30 server due to work schedules. [Up to 30min earlier maybe do-able.]

Please respond to this thread; contact Loki in game, or any member of Golden Tigers. One of them should be able to reach me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your consideration!
Edited by Loki on 5/10/2013 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Bump. :3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump lol
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Hi Loki. I'm going to discuss this with my think tank. I might have something for you in a day or so.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)