How's the community here?

68 Blood Elf Warlock
I recently joined the server since I had some friends here but I didn't look into it much, what is the community on Nagrand like? I've heard a lot about dead realms, where are we in terms of population, community, auction house etc.?

On a related note, what are some of the better high population realms? I'm sure that's a pretty subjective answer, just looking to get a feel for realms these days since I've been gone for several years.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I'd prob something mean in this post but I'm not allowed to anymore.

The 'community' thread is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8197581946
If that doesn't give you an idea how awful this server is, well, play here for a month and you'll know soon enough.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Not allowed? what is this real life?
Reply Quote
Not allowed? what is this real life?

I've changed my ways, I need to become a nicer man. Less malign and more... Benign.
Reply Quote
68 Blood Elf Warlock
Yeah looking at other threads here it looks like Nagrand has seen better days. I don't mind much since I have characters on other realms and I'm just here to play with a few friends, but it's always sad to see dying servers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Nagrand has been dead since BC where all my pvp homeys left me for other "popular" realms...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]