[BUG] Oondasta weekly quest flag not setting

100 Orc Death Knight
yes please fix
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yes please fix, adding to in game calendar would be great too. Or even just to the raid info window or dungeon journal or anything to let us know if we have killed them or not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I am here to apply my complaint to this matter!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Yes please fix, adding to in game calendar would be great too. Or even just to the raid info window or dungeon journal or anything to let us know if we have killed them or not.

Adding some world boss indicators to the default UI would be cool, but that kind of new feature would probably be delayed until a major patch release (5.3 or later).

We need a hot fix to the quest flag bug ASAP, so that the many existing addons and macros can display Oondasta kill status while his gear drops remain relevant.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Please fix this. Whether you use the macro in game to check which world bosses you've killed, or you simply use the addon that checks your world boss kills for the week; it would be nice if we didn't have to write down on paper which ones we've killed. I know people with multiple 90s would agree on that.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Got this also, but I experienced it on all of the world bosses except nalak :/
Reply Quote
Yes, please fix this soon.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Please fix this bug or at the very least give a blue response. We deserve better than this.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Signing too.

Please fix this!
Reply Quote
71 Human Warlock
Please fix this ! My sheet of paper is looking like a mess!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
With the recent hotfix put out this week killing Nalak now flags both quests as complete :/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Does anyone know: If you kill Nalak first and both quests flags get set, can you still get Oondasta loot that week? I thought loot was linked to these flags too.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
If it matters I have GM confirmation that it is indeed broken and being worked on (I made the ticket without full knowledge of it being broken).

http://i.imgur.com/HTokjaN.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Please fix blizz!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
No need to repeatedly "bump" if you've already posted on the thread, unless you have additional information to add. Adding your name once is sufficient.

We've seen some rumors that Blizzard is unofficially aware of the problem. It would be nice to have an official blue post publicly acknowledging the problem and that the issue is under investigation (ideally with an expected fix release date).
Edited by Ashel on 4/15/2013 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm also experiencing this very annoying problem.

Blizzard, when can we get a fix?
Reply Quote
Please fix, the number of 90s I have is growing and it is becoming difficult to remember what ones have killed Oondasta.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]