[BUG] Oondasta weekly quest flag not setting

98 Draenei Shaman
4/24 - Bug is still there :/ im locked out of oon.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Yup, bug is still bugged.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Please fix this Blizzard and i would be so happy thanks!!
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, stuff like this really needs to be fixed, Blizzard.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Would be nice to know.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Please fix this. I have 6 level 90s, as does my husband. It's lame that you even NEED a macro or an addon to figure whether you've done these bosses for the week or not. That your loot tracking pseudo-quest flag is bugged is ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Common Blizzard, i smoke alot of weed and i forget things alot, please fix this asap!!!

what was this for again?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Hoping for a resolution to this bug or an updated id for Oondasta.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
My World Boss Status addon correctly shows if I killed Nalak, Galleon and Sha every week but Oondasta always shows as defeated once I kill Nalak so it's hard to tell if I killed him already on my main or my alt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hoping for a solution for this bug
Reply Quote
Please fix.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
WTB blue post
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Deleted for misunderstanding of topic.
Edited by Omgtotemz on 4/28/2013 10:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Shaman
I'm experiencing this issue as well. I contacted a Game Master Wednesday after killing Nalak twice but not receiving loot or a roll option at all. ...
Along with this issue I'm also currently unable to receive my Key/Ritual Stone from the Rare-Elites of Isle of Thunder plus my Shado-Pan Assault reputation is bugged and I have not received any reputation for boss kills this week.

The account-specific issue you describe related to loot status not resetting in a new week is not the topic of this thread. This thread is concerned with the bugged quest flag that is supposed to indicate whether or not Oondasta was killed this week, but is uniformly broken for all accounts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Please fix!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
This is definitely a pain in the !@#, please fix!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
please fix so it will show right
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
FIX it ASAP please..
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
I hate to do this but posting "please fix" or "bump" or "still broken" adds nothing to the discussion while increasing post count and thread length. Ultimately this means the thread is more prone to be locked, if posts made in it are no longer productive.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We are aware of this issue and have generated a fix that will be applied in an upcoming patch. I understand that this was a frustrating issue for some time and I thank you for all your reports and patience.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]