I want black fire D<
Reply Quote
I want black fire D<
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Woot! I support this trend!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Oh bother, you are lacking in taste! Clearly a mix of red and yellow dotted with black would better reflect the post modern leanings of todays metro social and highly cultured warlock.

And in a courageous attempt to reconcile the polarizing and intractible differences between the "never nerf this quest cuz figjamI dun it i440 with no appendages or keyboard and PC turned off' and the 'zomg nerf this !@#$z im cant do it tried 3 times to lagged itz bugged my gearz solow noway its me" camps; I offer this subtle yet ingenious solution. A new optional quest is created called the 'daughter of all ebonlocke quests' and involves negotiation and dispute resolution rather that death and destruction, and awards LIME fire. Sort of like your cosmological constant option.
Edited by Annasoul on 3/29/2013 10:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I DEMAND PROOF
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
grats on lvl 3!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]