502 Holy/Disc/Shadow priest LFG

100 Undead Priest
TSP
ilvl 502 priest looking for a progression oriented guild with whom to raid and make an in-game home.

- Played since TBC (2.2)

- Most experienced as Holy priest, but have either Disc or Shadow offspecs

- Also interested in RBGs (most active again as Holy but can Disc; currently no gear for Shadow)

- Max level enchanting / tailoring. Alts with max alchemy and JC.

- Raided in every expansion since TBC

- Have experience in 5.2 up to regular Tortos

My current guild is winding down as our GM is unable to commit time for raiding. I'm team-oriented and easy to get along with. Not perfect, but I'm an asset to our guild progression.

If you're a progression oriented guild solidly committed to progress in 5.2 needing some depth in your healing profile, please take a look at my armory. Although I understand the challenges involved in getting a guild going, at this time I'm sorry to say that I'm not interested in helping a new guild establish their raiding core.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
The same thing has happened here with Lucid, so I am also looking for a guild to raid with. Hope you can find something.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
What are your available times for raids?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]