1 - 90 Help please !

43 Goblin Warrior
So i was wondering how long it would take to get to 90 if i started at lvl 1 and had 2 pieces of hierlooms .....

I play 2 hours everyday and friday and saturday nights i play from like 8 to 3 in the morning

Please get back to me quickly thanks ! :)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
With a mix of questing and dungeons, maybe some Call to Arms battlegrounds, and both the guild perk and keeping rested XP up as much as possible (always log out in a major city or inn), I'd say about a week-ish, shouldn't take more than two at most. You can jump quite a few levels in two 7-hour sessions, and the slowest part will probably be 85-90 since everything else has been nerfed so much.

Archaeology and Mining/Herbalism can add quite a lot of extra XP, but it's difficult to keep them leveled up when running a lot of dungeons, so they're better to do while focused on just questing.
Edited by Drewb on 3/31/2013 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I was able to knock out levels quickly with an addon call Wow-pro. You have to download it from their website and manually install it, but that is easy enough. It gives you tips and hints a long the way (especially in Panda land) that can shorten your time.

I will say that it took some time to get use to the mechanics of the addon, but once I got it down leveling was easier. Hope it helps.
Reply Quote
It took me about 96 hours /played time to get to 90 without heirlooms. (Just guild perk bonus.)

So you can do the math there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I must be doing it wrong, I'm at just over 100 hours and not yet 90. I think this final stretch is going to kill me - I have no idea how people are doing it faster, since I've been queuing/questing constantly pretty much.

Oh well, almost there.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
they are using guides
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
With heirlooms, after 7 characters leveled to 90, I usually hit 90 right around the 4 days played mark, so right around 100 hours. I also try to hit different zones and quest hubs with each character, so that slows me down a bit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]