My dearest alliance... Show some heart.

90 Orc Warrior
I don't know what your motive is, please tell me. I know you're not seriously trying to PVP, as hard as you're getting smashed.

Please return to orgrimmar, spine, or any other location where a significant number of horde can be found, put your serious faces on, and PVP harder.

Did you enjoy your rez sickness, Battlehammer?
http://i45.tinypic.com/2nbf6dj.png

Atleast Invictus managed to kill our snake vendor when they snuck in the backdoor.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight

Atleast Invictus managed to kill our snake vendor when they snuck in the backdoor.

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

not the snake vendor, I like that guy
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Last time I was in Org we killed your warchief. He sells snakes now?

http://s1073.photobucket.com/user/charlie68w/media/WoWScrnShot_032313_195420_zps77c72806.jpg.html
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If nothing else, WSB is good at artificially inflating the egos of the random nobodies it recruits.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

http://s1073.photobucket.com/user/charlie68w/media/WoWScrnShot_032313_195420_zps77c72806.jpg.html

I thought we stopped talking about your one day of semi-victoryness about a week ago? Is that it? One hit wonders, all of you?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
No, I dont feel the need to go to the forums every time we wipe a WSB raid though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
inb4 Himanshu correctly tells you that this thread is 'bad'.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
No, I dont feel the need to go to the forums those one or two times we wiped a WSB raid though.

If you don't mind I felt I'd correct what you posted previously.

And just as well, maybe if you had, you'd boost the morale of your lifeless alliance instead of watching your sack of puppies drown in the river. Probably wouldnt have helped actually, but it'd be worth a try I suppose.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

And just as well, maybe if you had, you'd boost the morale of your lifeless alliance instead of watching your sack of puppies drown in the river. Probably wouldnt have helped actually, but it'd be worth a try I suppose.

You're a very angry orc. I'm told this is a good trait to have.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

I agree. I'm an angry gorilla and that makes me angry.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

You my friend are a wise man.
Reply Quote
77 Human Rogue
03/29/2013 08:58 PMPosted by Ashishishe

I agree. I'm an angry gorilla and that makes me angry.

Pfft. I call shenanigans. You are an angry tauren, not an angry gorilla, silly. Note: you are still angry though. See how it works. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Cows, gorillas. Not much of a difference. Though I feel a lot of my subtlety is lost on the angry orc. Being an angry orc is a good trait, but most would agree that it is only a good trait on the battlefield, where that anger can be expressed correctly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

The guy was just trying to make an honest living!
Reply Quote
77 Human Rogue
Cows, gorillas. Not much of a difference. Though I feel a lot of my subtlety is lost on the angry orc. Being an angry orc is a good trait, but most would agree that it is only a good trait on the battlefield, where that anger can be expressed correctly.

There is a HUGE difference between cows and gorillas. Does anyone ever 'milk the gorilla' day in and day out? Of course not. But one can milk the cow all damn day. Ohh yeah.

QED.
Reply Quote
77 Human Rogue
Wait....that might not have been the analogy I was looking for...hmmmm.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

I thought we stopped talking about your one day of semi-victoryness about a week ago? Is that it? One hit wonders, all of you?

I should've hamburger'd you when I had the chance, I left it up to the coin to decide though.
Reply Quote
77 Human Rogue
Ok, after some thought. You see cows have teats, and you grab those. Now gorillas also have teats, but you wouldn't really grab those to milk the gorilla.

Wait. Okay. Basically, gorilla teats don't produce milk unless they have a hormone imbalance. THEN you would probably have to milk them. But that probably wouldn't happen very often. So one wouldn't really milk the gorilla. Well not in that way. But a cow, you CAN milk, you see.

Well, it has to be a female cow. It's not as implied as gorilla. Cow could be unisex, despite the term 'bull'. naturally, one wouldn't milk a bull.

Unless it also had a hormone imbalance. Then like the gorilla, one could milk the bull. But that wasn't the point.

Eh? I'm lost....
Reply Quote
77 Human Rogue
The point is that cows and gorillas are very, very different. Clearly...as demonstrated. Right?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Thanks to you Bordak, we are all lost... <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]