Enhancement Shaman Looking For Raiding Guild

90 Draenei Shaman
I am a new transfer from the Saurfang (and before that Frostmourne) realm, I am looking at getting back into raiding after my guild fell apart mid/late T14 due to recruitment issues on Saurfang.

I am from Eastern Australian and am looking for a guild that raids anywhere from 7:30pm up untill Midnight ST, any day of the week except Friday and Saturday. I am looking for a semi serious raiding guild that still has enough time to laugh about themselves when they !@#$ up.

25 or 10s doesnt bother me, I have played both, whilst I enjoy close knit 10 mans, 25 mans also appeal to me. I dont have a faction preference. I have played Horde for many many years but recently transferred to Alliance for my last guild.

If youre looking for an Enhance Shammy, I am a proven raider, I can probably dig up some logs albeit they will be from last tier, drop me a line either here or in game and we can have a chat about applying via a website/trialing etc etc/

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Still looking. I transfered Horde cause apparently Alliance doesnt exist.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
if 7-11 server time suits you Minigame needs a new enh shammy. chuck in an app at http://minigame.enjin.com if you're interested.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]