Leveling a healer

22 Pandaren Monk
I hvae just come back. i havent played senice wolk. I have always loved to heal. i wanted to try out monks people said it was fun and a bit different. i wanted to what is the fastest was to level as a healer or in general right now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Probably via dungeons. With the daily buff you start getting at level 20, it's pretty freaking quick.
Reply Quote
22 Pandaren Monk
I am sorry this might be a little noobish but what is the daily buff and how do i get it??? :/
Reply Quote
I am sorry this might be a little noobish but what is the daily buff and how do i get it??? :/

I can't remember at what level you get it, but it's in your spell book , called something along the lines of zen journey or something like that, it'll port you to a location, where you can get a daily quest, to defeat one or another master( not difficult to do) and when you turn the quest in, you get an xp buff , that lasts for an hour I believe, which means you get extra xp for quests and kills during that hour.

Not sure it made sense, but I hope I could help some:/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
04/01/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Zrod

I can't remember at what level you get it, but it's in your spell book , called something along the lines of zen journey or something like that, it'll port you to a location, where you can get a daily quest, to defeat one or another master( not difficult to do) and when you turn the quest in, you get an xp buff , that lasts for an hour I believe, which means you get extra xp for quests and kills during that hour.

Not sure it made sense, but I hope I could help some:/

Starts at level 20 and I believe there are direct quests back there every ten levels or so. Plus as mentioned you can chose to go back and defeat the master in order to get the buff again. Very easy, little travel time and takes about 5 minutes to do. As an example the first one is all about rolling out of danger.

Plus you get to hang out in a high level area (Temple of the White Tiger) as a level 20 - which is always fun.
Reply Quote
22 Pandaren Monk
Thanks guys so much
Reply Quote
Probably via dungeons. With the daily buff you start getting at level 20, it's pretty freaking quick.

this... keep at it, always been a healer and love the monk playstyle
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Plus you get to hang out in a high level area (Temple of the White Tiger) as a level 20 - which is always fun.

It's not actually the Temple of the White Tiger, I don't think. It just looks kind of similar.

Anyway, I don't think a mistweaver has to rely on dungeons to level if they don't want to, at least through classic zones. Especially now with Muscle Memory, you kill things almost as fast as a dps spec and are practically immortal. And mana isn't really a concern at low levels either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]