Just Us League

90 Undead Warrior
Actually, kicking up the price an extra 100k was worth watching you hike up those skirts to the mailbox over and over. I lost a 5k bet on whether or not you would horde-hop to /cry. Seeing you post here is worth the coin.

Screenshotting yet another trollop for the guild page.

Oh, and grats on your raid kills and stuff...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I went to the mailbox like 2-3 times.....

I have over a million gold on this account, 150k bids aren't enough to even make me blink. I did notice you guys dropping a guild bank though...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
04/01/2013 05:24 AMPosted by Aullios
I have over a million gold on this account, 150k bids aren't enough to even make me blink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTcmOIcWe8A
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
someone sounds mad that they are poor.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

Oh no, no, no. I've already accepted that I'm dirt poor in this game. I just don't really care.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
04/01/2013 11:45 AMPosted by Byniri

Oh no, no, no. I've already accepted that I'm dirt poor in this game. I just don't really care.

Cares enough to post though my dud.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

Cares enough to post though my dud.

I'm saying I don't care that I'm dirt poor.

I'm not going to waste time playing the AH on a dying faction.
Edited by Byniri on 4/1/2013 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i maybe spend about a half hour a day doing AH stuff and im a millionaire. could have way more if i tried harder. judging by the amount of forum posts you make every day im guessing you spend way more than a half hour playing this game...i.e. no reason to be poor.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I went to the mailbox like 2-3 times.....

I have over a million gold on this account, 150k bids aren't enough to even make me blink. I did notice you guys dropping a guild bank though...

This should be expected by everyone considering that, aside from Jin'rokh (lol), the BMAH will be Aullios' only source of heroic gear for a while...
Reply Quote
This should be expected by everyone considering that, aside from Jin'rokh (lol), the BMAH will be Aullios' only source of heroic gear for a while...

Boom.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
actually we got horridon to phase 2 last night so he will die on Sunday. After that I expect that our goal of one new heroic boss a week will be kept up for the most part until we get to some of the later bosses.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
HI OWLBERT! hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi can i have what is rightfully mine? Server first 90 pleaseeee :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
actually we got horridon to phase 2 last night so he will die on Sunday. After that I expect that our goal of one new heroic boss a week will be kept up for the most part until we get to some of the later bosses.

Horridon the Guildkiller.......Just too strong.

And Keeko, I just can't do that bro. You should remember that without me, you might not have even gotten realm first shaman :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I dunno dude, I think I had shaman and if you didn't run with everyone else in the dungeons at the start I think I would've been ahead, but oh well next expansion I'll just do it again, alone and by myself.
Reply Quote
R.I.P. SBS
;_;
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

I guess we could of all transferred to a higher ranked guild and got carried like you did correct? I did notice that you were bottom of the charts on most the heroic kills your guild is doing. Maybe someday we can all strive to be like you though, dying to stuff on the ground and bringing up the bottom of the charts!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

nah just aullios terrible leading
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
04/14/2013 12:23 PMPosted by Mudaine

I guess we could of all transferred to a higher ranked guild and got carried like you did correct? I did notice that you were bottom of the charts on most the heroic kills your guild is doing. Maybe someday we can all strive to be like you though, dying to stuff on the ground and bringing up the bottom of the charts!

The trollers get trolled, and then get butthurt over it...cute. Ya know, it sure is a shame boomkins are meh this tier, I definitely don't enjoy being near the bottom of the charts (don't worry, a heroic weapon and 4-pc will help that this week). But me being carried? Thanks for the cuckle. You should be one to talk about high-level play. Nice ToT parses, oh wait, you have exactly 0.
Edited by Fatowlberrt on 4/15/2013 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
RIP in peace SBS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]