Kestra?!

90 Orc Death Knight
Whar r u? Looking to poach you to come tank for us.

Sincerely,

Joey

Any of the old crew who are interested:

Real ID: Joey#1961
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I haven't seen Chima in forever. How have you guys been?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Not too shabby. Still doing the raid thing three nights a week (9/12 ToT, but one of our tanks recently decided to take a break). Also recently got started in RBGs again. I don't get it: win a match, gain 10 points, lose a match, lose 13 points. Just kind of stuck around 1550 rating. Been using the addon, oQueue, but it just seems impossible to get any kind of momentum.

Also, 15 years in the Army now. Can you believe it? Retirement is just over the horizon ...

Vixxen says hi, too.
Edited by Benjamin on 4/1/2013 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Glad to hear you guys are doing alright. A few of us are going to be putting together an RBG and see what we can do this season as well.

You doing 20 and out, or staying federal? Either way, I admire you for sticking with it; ETS looked too good for me to not be a short-timer.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Plan is 20 and out right now, but who knows what things will look like then. I recently switched from Aviation to Functional Area 49, Operations Research and Systems Analysis. I've got some rental properties that'll supplement my retirement, so I'd like to work on becoming a novelist full-time and spend my days traveling the globe after I hang up the uniform.

Look me up if you need another for your RBG team. I'm sure Vixxen would be down as well. She's playing a holy paladin nowadays.
Edited by Benjamin on 4/1/2013 3:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yoo if you guys plan on doing RBGs i'm down 5/15 upgraded mal - 4 tyrann. CR 575. I know a couple of people that would also be down Volantis (DK) Piapume (Priest<Healer,DK Dps,Pallyhealer.) Bestpaly<Dps pally,Ramoredis (Mage or pally dps.) all are mostly 0cr in RBGs so far.
Skype name :Wowilovepizza
Realid: Shanareeder2@hotmail.com or brandon#11224.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Chima is busy with work and school for the most part, I'll tell him you miss him. On the other hand I have a warrio ya know :P
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
I miss Chima.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Heyya Joey! Glad to hear things are going well for you an Vix. You don't get it because you aren't afk like you were in the past! J/k =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]