[H] Epìc is recruiting for [Group 2 10M]

90 Orc Hunter
Ello, fellow inhabitants of Shattered Halls, the guild Epìc is requiring a few players for our 10M Group 2 progression raid through MV, we wish that you are dedicated to the team and willing to take criticism if necessary.

We can help players get geared and what not, as long as you show some dedication.

We require the following roles;

x1 Tank
x3 DPS (and/or RDPS, but preferably Melee DPS)

Also, please do know your fights if you don't we'll explain them but it just helps speed up the completion of the raid a lot quicker.

If anyone is interested feel free to drop me message in game, my battle tag is TaZ#1115 or just type /who Epìc and message a player so they can redirect you to a player who can better assist you if I'm not on.

Just tell them Rezelion is recruiting for Group 2.

NOTE! My warrior "Rezelion" is in the guild Epìc, hence why you don't see the same guild info under my hunter. Since I only PVP with my hunter there's no need to keep him in Epìc.

Nevertheless, I hope to see new faces, and thank you.

Regards,
TaZ
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Updated Roles:

x1 Tank (Prefer Paladin, but any Class is welcomed)
x2 Range DPS

Note, any other classes are welcomed to join!

Drop me a message at TaZ#1115
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]