Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hello, my name is Sylixia and I'm here to ask the WoW community for their time and opinion. This survey is for analyzing how players feel about their home servers and communities. I'm trying to find a correlation between server size, community and how happy players are. This survey is for a Psychology class at my university. Thank you for your time, and I hope to get many responses! (Short answers would be very much appreciated!)
1. What faction are you? (Horde, Alliance)
2. How are the factions balanced? (Alliance heavy, Horde heavy, about even?)
3. How populated do you think this server is? (Scale of 1-10, 10 being locked server and 1 being deserted.)
4. How happy are you with this server? (Scale of 1-10, 10 being extremely content and 1 being extremely unhappy.)
5. What makes you like/dislike this server? If you transferred to here, why did you transfer?
6. What do you think of the community of this server? (Scale of 1-10, 10 being very close-knit and 1 being "I don't know anyone".)
7. Have you thought about moving? Why?
8. Are you in a guild? (Yes/No)
9. Why did you join this guild?
10. Are you happy with your guild? (Scale of 1-10, 10 being extremely content and 1 being extremely unhappy.)
11. Is your guild small or large? (scale of 1-10, 10 being large and 1 being small.)
12. Why do/don't you like your guild? Have you thought about leaving? Why?
13. Any comments on what you would change in the server/community?
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.