Le Challenge Modes

90 Pandaren Hunter
So, any interest from competent people looking to complete the gold-challenge modes? Full 9/9.. would be later night (10pm ST or so) and am just looking to see if any of you are up for it. Let Etalia know in game. Gotta be something to do on this realm!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Let's get it goin!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Gotten a few in game whispers.. really in need of a solid tank for them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd be down for this. Send me an in game mail with times or a calendar invite.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Still in need of a solid tank
Reply Quote
Did you seriously write "Le Challenge Modes"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Did you seriously write "Le Challenge Modes"

Évidemment, il ne parle pas français.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Clearly I do not speak French, Palvarosa. My apologies. Though, being an RP orc, how are you even understanding this common human language?

I should have posted in Japanese, with all of the anime fans here. moosiwake gozaimasen...

Did you seriously just comment on the title of my post? However, I do appreciate the "bump" from it.
Reply Quote
There's no such thing as bad publicity.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Lindsay Lohan is proof of this.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Clearly I do not speak French, Palvarosa. My apologies. Though, being an RP orc, how are you even understanding this common human language?

I should have posted in Japanese, with all of the anime fans here. moosiwake gozaimasen...

Did you seriously just comment on the title of my post? However, I do appreciate the "bump" from it.

*I* didn't comment on your post title. I was commenting on a comment on it.

I, um, understand the human languages of French and English because I had a couple of alliance alter egos. Yeah, that's it. In fact (not that you would know), you and I were once guild mates (Legacy of Legends).

I am always puzzled by the fact that, in game, you alliance speak nothing but gibberish. But here on the forum, you are perfectly intelligible. How can that be? ;)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I don't question the will of Blizzard. However it would make for much more interesting forum posts if it were in Azerothian Languages. I think you are onto something!

Also I wasn't attacking you or anything.. simply rolling with it. I hope I did not offend.

Vol'jin for Warchief!
Reply Quote
Also I wasn't attacking you or anything.. simply rolling with it. I hope I did not offend.

Don't.. don't apologize to her
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I don't question the will of Blizzard. However it would make for much more interesting forum posts if it were in Azerothian Languages. I think you are onto something!

Vol'jin for Warchief!

No worries, I was not offended!

It *would* be funny if opposite faction posts became the gibberish that opposite faction speech becomes in-game. But I can just imagine the floods of QQ that would result if that were to ever happen.

So, how is your challenge team coming along?

Edit: because the word I used to mean "gibberish" was bleeped out. I have no clue why.
Edited by Palvarosa on 4/5/2013 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Oh it's going swell.. it stopped once I said we need a tank. Apparently that is something that doesn't exist on SC. No biggy, we'll just manage without them.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You should ask Zêsty to tank.

He was our tank when we completed all gold. In fact, whenever you see him online, you should definitely ask him over and over, he loves that kind of attention. I swear!

He's usually on his alt, Cyore. So ask away!

PS: Don't tell him I said so. ;)
Edited by Deprise on 4/6/2013 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
If only you were Horde, my fine furry friend.
Reply Quote
I been curious about trying challenge modes, but I'm honestly a bit of a wuss... I hear two stories, they're brutal and unforgiving, or they're 'easy'..

I'd be interested in trying, wtb some hordies.. I'm elemental, I am a nervous healer and only really heal doing old world crap.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
They aren't exactly brutal, but require people to both actually know their roles/class, as well as think outside the box. the whole goal is to clear the instance as fast as possible.. I personally find them very fun.

The only time they will be "brutal" is if the group comp doesn't help at all and the players are either undergeared and/or not performing well. While inside, your gear is brought back to, I want to say 463, if it is above that, and not rounded up if it is below. However, nowadays most players far outgear that, and have much better trinkets and secondary stats, which will make them a lot easier for people than the groups that did them back around launch.

We actually have quite a few interested and nearly enough for two full groups + swaps. Sorry to the Horde members, I wish I were able to help you out.

Thank to those who replied, and once we get this rolling (very soon) we'll see about helping others complete theirs.
Reply Quote
Yeah.. I know that set bonuses and stuff reallllly helps out, I also know elemental shaman are actually pretty good for challenge modes simply because of chain lightning and the Ancestral Guidance cooldown to help with some extra healing to take the edge off of the healer from time to time.

I'd be down for trying them on Horde if people are willing to do it. People told me DK tanks are ideal and either a paladin or disc priest?.. with a ranged dps group is what they look for.

Any other advice or knowledge on what comps work, I'd like to know. I really wanna do these o.o;
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]