Wildhammer war paint w/ new Character models.

90 Dwarf Shaman
What do you guys think? My backstory involves alot of Wildhammer in me and I use TRP2's "War paint" since I wear the warpaint proud. ( I wear this mog because I was born a Bronzebeard and spent time with the Wildhammer after the Third war and I came back to join the Ironforge Military, wearing my old armor that was still stashed away.)

Whew. ANYWAY!

What are the thoughts about having war paint available at the character creation screeen? For now the Dwarves that we play are suppose to be Bronzebeard, however, since we have that Council of Three Hammers, I feel its only fitting that we are allowed aspects of Dark Iron and Wildhammer alike.

I do feel that the sort of clammy skin of the Dark Iron is already there, so why not the war paint?
Edited by Degno on 3/29/2013 1:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Because. War paint is dirty. It belongs on the faces of the more primitive and savage, like the Horde. The Alliance is too proud, moral, and controlled for such nonsensical things.

*pushes ale kegs out of sight*
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
If I remember correctly in Cata-Beta you could make a Dwarf with a tattooed Wildhammer skin.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
If I remember correctly in Cata-Beta you could make a Dwarf with a tattooed Wildhammer skin.

I think you're right actually. No idea why it was removed. I dont see any devestating reason for it to NOT be in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I hope that we get that choice with the new models for Dwarves because my female dwarf shammy would be so much more awesome if she were Wildhammer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zen
I hope that we get that choice with the new models for Dwarves because my female dwarf shammy would be so much more awesome if she were Wildhammer.

*snickers* Perfectly good reason to go shirtless. There, I said it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Oh for the love of God please let this happen.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Blizzard
please let this happen.
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Hunter
This would be awesome! It would also be cool to have an option for grey skin + red eyes like dark irons.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I want humans to be able to be tattooed. Get the Inked tv show people to draw up some sick sleeves and whole body tattoos.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
My dwarves are also wildhammer, i agree this is needed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]