I don't know

90 Undead Priest
What do you think of it when i say that the true element of the soft magnet is truth on the apple banana sauce of the crater. Happy truth to the one that is on fire and the raging wisdom that is on the holiest of days because no man should be without love and how do you find the wizard when you are so far from the sea. We are not to be confused by the fifth of march when the sun is the highest in the sky. I will be sending out five thousand gold divided by the total number of messages in my inbox to those that send me an in game mail, ends when I wake up. Salutation my good man. Hold up the light and never again will he look upon you with such. How now brown cow and all that good stuff. Truely you are never again so much hardly we agree to become the senators amongst you who need to be so high and mighty amongst you
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
That was the most beautiful thing I have ever read.
Reply Quote
I want the world to end.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I like pink sausage, it pleases my lust for blood and produces death visions. But then they leave black drool on our egg meat. So kiss the juice of the sky, and eat the red sea, and run. And there was this painting I saw the other night of the black posies of death and there was this man in it who kept accusing me of getting him pregnant with the fickle finkleberry of love and I asked him what that meant. And he said "On Earth when you call the dragon, all kinds of crazy stuff happens. The sky turns completely black."
Reply Quote
wtf
Reply Quote
aahahhaha!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Don't say another !@#$%^- word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - one word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
What the fudge is this post? I haven't been this lost in awhile haha
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
What do you think of it when i say that the true element of the soft magnet is truth on the apple banana sauce of the crater. Happy truth to the one that is on fire and the raging wisdom that is on the holiest of days because no man should be without love and how do you find the wizard when you are so far from the sea. We are not to be confused by the fifth of march when the sun is the highest in the sky. I will be sending out five thousand gold divided by the total number of messages in my inbox to those that send me an in game mail, ends when I wake up. Salutation my good man. Hold up the light and never again will he look upon you with such. How now brown cow and all that good stuff. Truely you are never again so much hardly we agree to become the senators amongst you who need to be so high and mighty amongst you

I will be sending out five thousand gold divided by the total number of messages in my inbox to those that send me an in game mail, ends when I wake up.

I want to congratulate Callistah and Daybreaker for both sending me an in game mail and have split the prize of 5000g... Even though their letters sounded more of concern than awareness of my hidden messsage I stand by my promise. Haha, Callistah asked me if I was quitting. :)
Edited by Agustav on 3/29/2013 1:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Agustav you have mastered the art of using mind blast lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]