A Bounty has been declared.

90 Dwarf Hunter
This Bounty is on This Is Easy guild members for horde players ( I would just beat them up myself) 500g for a screen cap of you dancing with a dead lv 90 This is easy member
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
My associate is willing to match my offer, so 2x profits
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
done, be right back
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Is this real life?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
nevermind forgot this isn't a pvp server so I can't gank them when I see them. Shut up Kae you cat person you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
If you happen to find one the offer still stands untill I get a formal apologie from there GM
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
How dare they insult the greatest hunter this realm has ever seen. I will bring you their heads Laddog, mark my words. They will pay for this injustice with blood.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll just leave this here tehehehehe
http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/joshanyo/media/WoWScrnShot_040313_003516.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Be right back, rallying the guild members to let horde farm us until Laddog is broke.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/joshanyo/media/WoWScrnShot_040313_003516.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

You have a cute dog, that is all.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I'll kill your whole guild 100 times before I go broke, try again baby
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Good job sklth another bounty claimed! gj on the 3v1
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I've killed a few of them in the past. Does that count?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/joshanyo/media/WoWScrnShot_041113_174849.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

5 members this is easy tried carrying a bg and met my 5 man where we were carrying an undergeared priest

sorry guys i need gems :))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
after merciless ganking and a successful 4v2 against this is easy members with a field advantage that they chose to ignore i would like to request a payout of 5000 gold
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Laddog, you're now just embarrassing yourself. You claimed you were the best on server, and when you got beat by 3 different hunters from our guild, you cried like a little girl. And youre still crying.

Now you have to put a bounty on us to Horde, because YOU YOURSELF cant beat us.. how sad.

I think you're just mad your guild isn't performing up to your expectations.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

I suppose it's possible. I mean we can't ALL aspire to a 192 rbg rating with a losing record in every rated battleground, amirite?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
04/14/2013 09:00 AMPosted by Cuddles

I suppose it's possible. I mean we can't ALL aspire to a 192 rbg rating with a losing record in every rated battleground, amirite?
This is why I love you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It's an effective method for the Horde to make money. If Laddog wants to burn his gold to maintain his pride, let him.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
It's an effective method for the Horde to make money. If Laddog wants to burn his gold to maintain his pride, let him.
how much did you guys bid up that dragon kite the other night? I got bored after bidding it up from 24k to 57k for the lulz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]