Looking for guild

90 Orc Hunter

I recently transferred here from a med-pop PvP server, and while I really could care less for PvP I wanted to have that close community experience I really miss from the pre-CRZ days.

I enjoy raiding, but not hard-core. I did some of that, and I preffer to have a good time rather than stress out over wipes.

So I guess, fun, stress-free, casually raiding guild (ESPECIALLY old-content.)

Anyone interested?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Looks like you found a home!

Welcome to VeCo!
Reply Quote
76 Blood Elf Mage

Also just recently transferred here after dusting off a horde toon I hadn't touched in awhile.

Haven't played a horde toon since Cataclysm so have been exploring the differences in cities, etc.

How are you liking the server?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Loving it. Things aren't as crowded on my other server. The guild I have found is very nice, and very small, and very casual. Rares up? I can down it and not have to worry that I am taking someone else's kill (not that rares are a big deal, at least not to me, but the XP for my little 88 in very nice)

And it's quiet. As I level there is hardly anyone else around. I can just coast for hours without competition for herbs or quest mobs, and I've only been ganked once.

A very nice change from the home realm.
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
So awesome. What toon are you leveling up? Hit me up in game if you're around the 70s. Mage/Avox. =)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
My hunter just hit 89. My next-highest toon is three. but I'm getting there! My toon is Kolibri
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)