The Greekorc Challenge II: The Insanening

90 Orc Hunter
Many months have passed since the initial release of The Greekorc Challenge, and many a bold man has attempted to retain his sanity in the face of the overwhelming horror that comes with the Challenge. This thread is to once again call to arms the valiant members of Darkspear - both Horde and Alliance alike - in trying their hand at this legendary undertaking.

For those of you who are just now hearing about The Greekorc Challenge, allow me to elaborate. The goal of this challenge is to get together a group of devoted friends and guildies for either a random battleground OR a rated battleground, and play the theme of "The Price is Right" over vent during the course of the game without going insane or being so annoyed as to turn it off.

The required time to pass the challenge is to have it on a loop for 1 hour. Anything beyond this limit is considered worthy of praise! Post below in support for the challenge, to say you completed it, or to record your times! Kthxbai

P.S. In addition to this, spread the good word of the Challenge to friends and guilds, so that others may know the glory and fame to be had!
Edited by Greekorc on 3/30/2013 9:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Challenge Accepted!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm going to destroy this.

*Challenge accepted.
Edited by Chillerace on 3/30/2013 9:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
ACCEPTED OM NOM NOM
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
sounds lame
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
sounds lame

Sounds like cowardice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Greekorc, I just wanted to let you know that sadly I have to take a break from WoW. Dont kick me from the guild please, I should be back within a few months. Hope you see this. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I beat it. =D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Guys come on I did this back in the first challenge now I must attempt again for my personal glory is anyone with me!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Both factions are welcome? How about Dog's of WAR?
Reply Quote
Oh Greekorc, long time no see.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Of course Dogs of WAR are welcome. It wouldn't be a party without you guys.
Edited by Akumaorc on 4/2/2013 4:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Right on lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You are all idiots.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
You are all idiots.

I think you havent even tried it yourself!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
No using insanity wells though this challenge!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]