[H] Blackthorn 10M Recruiting Healer for ToT

90 Tauren Druid
Blackthorn is a well established 10 man raiding guild that was founded in TBC. We are currently 5/12 ToT. We have a solid progression raid team made up of focused and dedicated individuals looking to add exceptional players to an already solid roster. We offer competitive raiding in a mature but relaxed environment.

We're currently looking to add a healer to our ranks (preferred shaman/pally/priest). Please have an ilvl of at least 496. ToT normal experience is also a plus.

Raid Times:
Monday from 9 PM - Midnight server
Wednesday from 9:30 PM - Midnight server

For more details feel free to message Moossolini, Scummy, or Facerolliwin in game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello :)
I am really interested in this group. The raid times are perfect. I will not be in game tonight, however if you would like to talk I can make arrangements for skype/email tonight? Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Tonight is kind of iffy as its a holiday. Would you be able to hop on vent during our raid time tomorrow? That would work best if not I'm not available til after 10:15 PM server time tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll be on around then tonight. I can also be on tomorrow. I Would prefer to talk quickly tonight about some things, before tomorrow. Let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You can register on our forums at http://z15.invisionfree.com/blackthorn/index.php

I will PM you on the forums with my contact info as I won't be home until tonight.
Reply Quote
Hey there. I am very interested in a raiding spot in a guild right now. I've been searching for a while for a guild that raids at these times.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We'll be setting up vent interviews for Wednesday night before our raid time (9:15 PM server). So if the two of you could both make it that'd be great. We have a healer retiring from raiding and a DPS that will be on leave shortly (his time lapses on April 17th), so there are 2 slots available.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]