<Lush> 25m 9/12 Needs YOU!

90 Pandaren Monk
Lush is looking for a few consistent raiders for our Tues, Wed, Thurs, raids from 6pm-10pm PDT.

Currently we have the following demand for players:

High:

• Warlock
  • Mage
  • Ele Shaman
  • Balance Druid

Other classes / specs are more than welcome to apply.

Loot:
Loot will be done using EPGP. Loot is expected to go to the individuals that will be comign day in and day out, in extreme circomstances the officers reserve the right to intervene.

If you have any questions or would simply like to talk feel free to add myself (Niliav#1882, or can find me on my paly Nilav), one of our other officers Ainen (Ainen#1122), or come visit us on Blackrock!

Hope to see you in game!
Edited by Vailn on 4/27/2013 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Are we not 5/12 now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Updated the progress, thanks Israh.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
ilvl 500 Arms Warrior LF Raiding Guild Current Progress 4/12 Jin'rokh Durumu Primordius and dark animus
have a BM monk 12/12 xp

Monk- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mal%27ganis/cayd%C3%A9nn/advanced
Please whisper me in game or get ahold of me via Battletag Runè#1357 (e is alt 138)

I also Like to PVP have a 1600+ cr
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Thanks for the post Bone! we'll be sure to have an officer pst you in game next time we see you one (though i have to admit I hate those darn dots in your name...)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
*Updated Progress and current needs*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
*Updated Progress
*Updated High Demand
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
*Updated progress again...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I am a 500~ ilvl frost Death Knight looking for a PvE raiding guild; I have extensive experience and I would be willing to app/interview. I know you guys are looking for specific classes but if you are interested send me in game mail or a pst thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]