Warlock Appreciation Thread

90 Orc Warlock
Shout out too all the Warlocks of Ravenholdt. You know that class that summons your lazy behind to raids on a daily basis, or replenishes your hp with crafted healthstones from the souls of others. I hope everyone enjoys their class as much as much I have enjoyed my Warlock(s). J

Just wanted to share some love to my fellow Warlocks.<3.

I'm not sure if all of following even continue to play, or if we're even on friend terms, but I would like to give a special thanks to Agoroth, Artimuz, Beastvader, Blarr, Disdain, Imuro, Ktal, Las, Poêna, Rhabdo, Starien, Sythuul, Tîmelord, and Yubarl for all the Warlock advice/help and friendship in the game over the years.

- Ventblaze
Edited by Ventblaze on 4/9/2014 5:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
<3
Reply Quote
None of the other Warlocks want to be your friend because you decimate them in duels.

Jerk.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
None of the other Warlocks want to be your friend because you decimate them in duels.

Jerk.

*hangs head dejectedly*
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I still remember when we used to look exactly the same when I used the Orb of the Sin'dorei in Dalaran, those duels were fun. - You should play more Alliance side imo.

Also this is Yubarl.

All hail Lord Revos!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
stay strong fellow 2.9%er
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
STOP SPOOTING FEARING ME, YOU NUGGETS!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Just a bunch of wanna-be shadow priests.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
/hugs Kytai
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Now I want a druid appreciation thread! *sniffles*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

All hail Lord Revos!

I appreciate warlocks. I even hailed Revos for the first time in RP chat yesterday... but he didn't even notice. *grumble grumble*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Woo warlock love! Green fire! Demonic portals! Green things! Demons!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Warlocks in my bgs making flag rooms look like Shadowmoon Valley. Haaaaaaate Shadowmoon Valley. *flails*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Warlocks in my bgs making flag rooms look like Shadowmoon Valley. Haaaaaaate Shadowmoon Valley. *flails*

Ummm Did you get the OH I mailed you...or did I send it to the wrong person?

Found a nice OH called the Beacon of Light...though both of them are in a different server far far away...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
More importantly...UNDEAD ZOMBIE WARLOCK LOVE...

AS for those of you who have the "green" flame...congrats, but only real warlocks burn their victims with the cozy warmth of red flames.

How do ya'll like ya steaks...rare, med or well done?

/tips hat to all the locks out there...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I created a lvl 1 lock. Does that count?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Now I want a druid appreciation thread! *sniffles*

That was called Burning Crusade.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

All hail Lord Revos!

I appreciate warlocks. I even hailed Revos for the first time in RP chat yesterday... but he didn't even notice. *grumble grumble*

I did notice you. I notice everything. And you should keep up the good work by hailing me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'm impressed by the variety of excellent Warlock mogs on display in this thread.

Much love and Fel fire.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]