[H] WTS Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent

Hi there, finally finished farming up my 10th skyshard. After about the 7th sat and got to think, i really dislike windserpents compared to some of the mounts I have. So to keep the motivation going for last 3 shards I poked around and decided that im going to sell the tag and mount.

Havent set a price yet, and this late into xpack I dont see demand being as high as when xpack came out some im going to leave it up to offers and see how the demand is.

I did read another post from someone on this server who owns one and has sold multiple others. I will be upfront in saying that I do not own one myself, so when we meet up and I show you that I posses the [Sky Crystal] I will clarify everything in party chat, along with you being the loot master, that I have no intentions on taking the mount and pass. (Going into that that means if you report a gm can review the chatlogs and will take everything I got from the deal) Anyway enough satisfying the concerned and/or unsure.

Wowhead the following items if youre not sure how the mount is farmed/obtainable/activated/killed:
Skyshard
Sky Crystal
Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent
Alani

Post here or hit me up ingame. LtSoulbreakR#1404
Edited by Bladeblitz on 3/28/2013 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
still selling, two shards into second crystal
Reply Quote
Sold. Two shards into second mount
Reply Quote
Bump, have skycrystal for third mount sell. LtSoulbreakR#1404
Reply Quote
Bump for 4th mount sell. Pst me ingame
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]