(Guardian)Good Stat Weights for Reforgenator?

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello. I'm fairly new to druid tanking. For the most part I've been doing my reforges manually, but in striving for better performance I think I'm going to try to use an addon so I don't accidentally screw up on the manual math. I've heard good things about Reforgenator, but the default values are towards a dodge heavy build, when I'm striving for RPS. I was wondering what would be the best stat weight to put in for the hit7.5%>expertise15%>crit>haste>mastery>dodge builds. I've never been too into addons, so one like this is a bit complex for me atm.
Edited by Dexxamenus on 3/29/2013 12:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
I do all of my reforging by hand (typically because I don't trust things to do it for me), so unfortunately I can't really help there.

However there was a thread at TiB made about this topic. Maybe you'll be able to get the answer you need there? http://theincbear.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=923
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I do all of my reforging by hand (typically because I don't trust things to do it for me), so unfortunately I can't really help there.

However there was a thread at TiB made about this topic. Maybe you'll be able to get the answer you need there? http://theincbear.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=923

Thank you, from reading that it sounds like I am better continuing to do it by hand, so that's probably what I'll do. I was thinking an addon would help me squeeze out a better reforge combination, but that doesn't seem to be the case
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
hey i have the same problem with my druid, hes guardian spec .. reforgerator always seems to change all my items to dodge that it doesnt seem to even get the hit% expertiese% right they always go below 7.5% .. this doesnt seem to happen on my dest lock though, and the addon seems to working fne.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You can use Simcraft for stat weights. It should give you numbers you can plug into whatever reforge tool you want. For bears though hit=expertise(to cap)>crit>haste>>>mastery is about the most general strategy there is.
Edited by Feathring on 5/7/2013 10:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Idk about reforgenator, i use AMR for stat weights...

on AMR i select rage build then edit weights to: crit to 0.9 and exp to 1 and 1 after softcap, this gets hit and exp hard caps then stacks crit.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
Idk about reforgenator, i use AMR for stat weights...

As long as you bump Haste to .8 or so (cuz the value they have is wrong) that's fine.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I use reforgelite. It works perfectly for me. Hit to 7.5 > expertise to 15% > crit > haste, and it does it all fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]