Hit overload

90 Human Paladin
The Fabled Feather spiked my hit to uncomfortably high levels. Everything is forged out the best I can but it isn't near enough. Is my best option to hope for something random to drop that is a sidegrade/upgrade to another hit loaded item or am I better off running a different trinket till my hit is low enough to accommodate the feather?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
your best option is to wait it out and replace gear as you go. Once you replace a lot of those 476 it'll even it self out. Also hit sword D:
Edited by Majintherm on 3/29/2013 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It depends what your other options are.. but yes. It looks like you'd still actually be a fair bit over cap without the trinket on at all.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Heh, it might be 502 but I'm not convinced the feather is very good at all. No-one needs that much hit, and though the proc is nice Lei Shen's Final Orders and Spark of Zandalar (I am convinced) is a very good trinket combo for rets.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
The feather proc is amazing, RPPM is fickle though. Our other ret has had as much as 57% up time on occasion.

Can't wait to get my hands on one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)