The Shu Awards

K i thought it would be interesting to see who people thought were standout guilds or players on this server.

i was thinkin along the lines of make a nomination for anything and a reason why

could be anything from expected things like best pvper best troll best moustache

or hall of fame too
Edited by Chigi on 3/30/2013 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I have two nominations.

I nominate myself as the server's best super villain. Reasons? I've been plotting since day one to destroy Azeroth, but idiot minions like Ragnaros, Nefarian, C'Thun, Kil'jaeden, Illidan, Kael'thas, etc. keep ruining my well-laid-out plans. Still, I know no one else who has been as consistent as me when it comes to putting up with terrible henchmen and practising my maniacal laugh at LEAST three times a day.

My second nomination is for my mage, Malethus, as the most convincing LFR portal murderer (still working on my on-realm crimes). Reason? Anybody who can sweet-talk strangers into taking the Ancient Dalaran portal to their deaths deserves an award.
Reply Quote
the portal trickery was an art
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Before 90 when the only portal trickery was... Stonard.
Reply Quote
i nominate barnabe for having the largest fanclub
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Before 90 when the only portal trickery was... Stonard.

I nominate Baddiehappens for having the most awesome Herbert (from Family Guy) voice. If you haven't heard him do the Herbert voice, you are missing out. You better appreciate it Baddie, I had to LOG IN to nominate you... with my authenticator and everything.

Also, why the hell am I BALD in this picture?! What a horrible horrible bug.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i nominate barnabe for having the largest fanclub

Some warrior I did 2s with on my shaman had Barabe's Paladin as his skype picture. I laughed so hard. I asked if it was him and he said no I am just a fan of him. ROFLMAO.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
First, I nominate myself for being the best RPer on this server.

Second, I nominate Pïçklê Júïçê, for being the guild with the coolest name on Shu'failo.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
I nominate Me for having the best pets and youtube videos all filmed on our little backwater.

I nominate Latira for the best transmogs (and transmog site)

I nominate Yubz for the most wishy washy person. He's here, he's not here, he's here, he's not here.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Som, can't nominate yourself, or a friend and guildie. Better to nominate someone from afar, gives it more credentials. Besides, I have the best xmog look, going simple is unique.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
these threat made me gasp cause i saw someone Claim themself to have the best.... pets.... made me giggle.. and latira aint got Squat for Transmog Conpared to Mitzy.
Reply Quote
Thanks Chigi i was waching this but couldnt reply with out game time..... till now
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I nominate Mitzy for being the best Tom Cruise the server...excuse me, the world of Warcraft has ever seen. Some have called him the WoW god, some have likened him to the act of sex itself, but I prefer to see him as my personal hero, Tom Cruise. You're my heart Tom Cruise and ill never stop loving you. <3 Mitzy

P.S. Feldt, you will never be able to exist outside of Mitzy's shadow so please do yourself a favor and stop trying. Mitzy told me herself she thinks that you are nothing but a pathetic fanboy. Also, all that oxygen you've been stealing? Give it back please, before I tell Tom Cruise about you. Trust me, you are not ready for the wrath of Tom Cruise.

All this being said, I would like Tom Cruise to be the final end game boss of the expansion - way scarier than Garrosh honestly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]