Resto Druid / Destruction Warlock +10GMT

90 Tauren Druid
Looking for a progressing guild Horde side, Prefer mature guild. I am available to raid any night of the week.

Druid Resto gear is at ilvl 499
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Koda/simple
I have Boomy off spec but still getting the grasp of that 480 ilvl atm.

My Destruction Warlock's ilvl is 500 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Eloradanan/simple.
We have done all of MSV and the first half of HoF. Looking to progress further in the game.

Also have another player a Holy Pally ilvl 500 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Ziller/simple
we have raided together since Vanilla and would like to continue to do so.

Have been playing since vanilla.

Cheers
Koda / Eloradanan

battle tag
Tinkatinka#1833
Edited by Koda on 4/2/2013 6:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Hi Koda,

I'm the Raid Leader in the recently-formed guild "Fatigue". While being new has made our progress into Tier 15 harder than we'd have liked (2/12 thus far, but should be 3 tomorrow), we're now ready to roll through that beast, and we're desperately looking to fill our last Raid slot with a Warlock.

While we can't necessarily promise a place for a Holy Pally as well (we already have one on the team), if you're at all interested, you can check us out at http://www.fatigue-nagrand.enjin.com/

Cheers,
Vis
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hi Viselock

Thanks for your reply,
but we are wanting to raid together, we have raided together since Vanilla

ty again
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hey there!
I would like to speak to you about joining us.
Please add me at Bake#2424
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hi Baec
Thanks for the reply, but I'm not interested in a PVP server thank you anyway good luck with your progression :)

Koda
Edited by Koda on 3/31/2013 1:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If interested mate and out times / raid nights suit you, feel free to lodge a formal app online at our forums.

< Catalyst > is an established World of Warcraft endgame raiding guild that focuses on hardmode and progression content. We are an Aus / Nz Horde guild based on the Oceanic US-Frostmourne server.
We are currently looking directly for one of the following skilled and experienced players in order of preference:

Warlock Dps
Mage Dps

-----

Current Progression:

10/16 HM Tier 14
12/12 NM Tier 15

Our raiding roster is as follows:
Wed / Thurs / Sun 8:30pm - 11:30pm server time - AEST GMT+10 during DLST.
Preference: Mature english speaking Aus / Nz locale players

-----

If interested please feel free to contact me at:
Tyriss#1233

or feel free to lodge a formal application on our forums at:
www.catalystguild.com.au
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hello,

We have a spot open raids are Thurs Sun Mon 8pm to 11pm EST (Sydney time) would have no issue if you were on at 8:30 - More info can be found at our thread here

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893650695?page=1#0

My battletag is Xavier#1677

Good luck with your search
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hi there,

We currently raid Wed/Thurs/Mon 8PM-11PM server time. We're on Dath'remar.

Guild has been around since BC, have a solid 10 man team.

Does the pally have any ret experience?

Currently 5/12, happy to offer you both a trial.

Please feel free to contact me in game at GWW#6223.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hello there, hows it going.

I'm currently recruiting a new core team and i found your post and thought you may be interested in the giving it a shot for a Progression spot in the Team
Raid times are between 10PM-1AM Server Time (GMT+8) on Weds/Thurs/Sun. the guild is based on Thaurissan
Our environment is very laid back and relaxed, i like to have fun with members but also have abit or seriousness when it comes down to wanting to down a boss
you can check out the guild site at www.Wyvern.wowstead.com for more info if you need more
you can have a chat with me either through my email, Rhinohardstylez94@hotmail.com or contact me through battle.net id same as my email adress if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

We have currently been hitting some of the beginner Tiers for MoP and downed MSV 6/6 in one night and progressing HoF 3/6 as of Monday night. if your interested get back to me :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thank you all for response we have found what we were looking for :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]