LF 2k+ arena players for 3s will go hord

90 Human Warrior
just looking to do some high end arena with anyone who is up to it have seen 2600
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Good luck!
Reply Quote
Greetings!
I would like to state that it is very challenging finding 2600 rated players, 2000 a maybe.
I know 2 Priest (Both play Shadow), 3 Restoration Druids, 1 Enhancement Shaman, 1 Warlock, 2 Mages and 1 Holy paladin that have seen above 2400+ in 3v3 and 5v5. Now i would like to state that this is only Horde side.
Also the reason it is challenging finding player 2600 rated players is because this server lacks PvP healers. I had to ask a friend to switch to this server (He plays a Resto Druid by the name of Hagior) so i can Rogue, Spriest, Druid with him (Which is also a god comp this season), I truly haven't had any time to play due to the conflicts I have in my schedule concerning college (I go to University of Texas Austin, majoring in Chemical Engineering), but back to the topic, it really is challenging finding a good healer on this server to run 3v3 with, we have a lot of capable players that are running the role of damage, but we lack healers. Also note if you are looking for Rated Battlegrounds for 2200+, you can count me in on that, hell I will create a group myself and lead them like last season. I wish you good luck on your search.
-Sincerly Hollow
(P.S Hi alliance!)
Edit: Also I apologize if I forgot anyone.
Edited by Hollow on 4/3/2013 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'd like to hijack this thread for a moment and say
2100+ Exp shadorw priest LF 3's team.
semi expirienced Rdruid LF RBG team.
Reply Quote
GTFO HOLLOW
Edited by Sulimon on 5/21/2013 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]