Hello Area 52, I'm transferring from a low

90 Orc Warrior
I'm transferring from another server with low population. The reason I am transferring is because I want to find diverse raiding guilds instead of being chained to one I don't like.
I mean to pull my own weight in the raiding guild, but I want to find one that fits.
I'm a full time student so my raiding times might differ from some of the guilds. Still, I'm a skilled "button pressing" tank. I have a 499 item level, and I have 15/16 downed. (I plan to kill Sha of Fear this week). My raiding times are late night weekends, or a one to two hours during the week.
That being said, I'm a pretty reserved person, and won't interfere with the raid leaders decisions. If there is a conflict down the road, I will simply say goodbye and leave. I want to join a guild to win, not to constantly wipe four hours a night wondering what is the matter.
Please, consider me to join your raiding guild.
Thanks.
Edited by Machinelearn on 3/31/2013 8:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Edited by Spoodzi on 7/29/2013 2:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
jesus christ get some confidence son you act like a 0.001 tryin to ask a 10 out for a date
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
What does confidence have to do with anything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Trolls are good at trolling, that's all. Check out my post if you haven't!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8517452878
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Welcome to Area 52
Reply Quote
9 Human Warrior
OP, the most progressed pve guilds are also generally the harshest, most foul mouthed people you will ever have the pleasure of hearing in vent. Think the "moar dots" guy. This is raid leading to a T.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
OP, the most progressed pve guilds are also generally the harshest, most foul mouthed people you will ever have the pleasure of hearing in vent. Think the "moar dots" guy. This is raid leading to a T.

Pretty sure the first response to this post comes from someone who doesn't raid with us. It's nice to make unfair, unrealistic generalizations just because they are "successful" at a video game, though.
Reply Quote

USADBRO?
and i am way way way sicker and harsh than the moar dots dude......you seem like the kinda guy who gets hims feewins hurt real easy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]