Throne of Thunder weekly run! 1/13H LF1 DPS!

90 Troll Druid
HC
Hola compadres, <HC> has an alt raid that's looking for a few more key people to get everything rolling.

When:
Usually over the weekends, can vary week-to-week but will usually be at either 6:30 or 8:00 server time. Most of the time this is scheduled on Sundays, but it really could be any day from Fri-Mon, depending on when people can make it.

At the moment our altraid is 1/13H

I would prefer a rogue or DK DPS for the last spot.

Currently, this is what our setup looks like:

Tank 1: Impede
Tank 2: Milkshake
Healer 1: Buttercup
Healer 2: Espoir
DPS 1: Sieghart
DPS 2: Trolldad
DPS 3: Dimick
DPS 4:
DPS 5:
DPS 6 (offheal): Gulevek

I have a lot of people in guild and other friend-guilds that will sometimes be able to make these raids but I'd really like to get this more set in stone so we can just count on doing it on a weekly basis. We're really flexible with times, but we just need to set it up early on so everyone knows ahead of time.

Requirements:
As much as I would enjoy letting people see new content, this is not a run for those that are pretty inexperienced and undergeared overall. We have one night- a couple of hours- to try and push as many bosses as we can so these toons can be geared.

Must also have mumble voice client.

If you're interested in this, hmu in a reply, we need to get these forums more active!
Edited by Fleurs on 5/13/2013 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hola Compadre!

I'm interested in your alt raid ; tough for my work hours weekends its where I would fit better.

My main raid group its on hiatus for an undefined amount of time and I really wish to tackle at least normal mode raids

I can DPS / off heal with the shaman

I can bring the warlock if necesssary "akumai" which is my alt ; its LFR geared enough to do normal raids (right now my profile has destruction which I'm trying to learn and gear for ; main spec is Affliction)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
Could talk more about this. I would really prefer to have a warlock and ele sham for last spot but your lack of gear/xp is a bit concerning. Our altraid has gone up to Iron Qon.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
These guys scam and ninjaloot, plus they're only looking to get carried. Don't fall for this.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
updated
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Well we tackled first wing of this raid tier but really we had a lot of people going in and out that stopped progression ... I got up to HoF and we only did it like 3 times..

If you are up to Qon.... then I will be able to learn encounters pretty quickly....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
We're now 12/12N, with us attempting a heroic or 2 this week. I've got an ele shaman, and would prefer a rogue/DK for last spot.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
Still need someone, guys! :( This raid is just about 1/13H
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
Updated since we got H Jinrokh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]