Help needed with KB shortcut

sometimes when smashing all my KBs with my fists and head to kill Horde, MS Office applications keep popping up all over the place. How can i stop this?

Also how to kill this annoying little crab in bottom left?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
uninstall wow then throw your computer out the window and im 98% sure the crab disappears.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think that stops when you get over 2k arena rating, so I'm thinking you will never be able to fix it. Maybe you could pay someone to boost your account?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I think that stops when you get over 2k arena rating, so I'm thinking you will never be able to fix it. Maybe you could pay someone to boost your account?

I hear Enigma knows a guy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
04/02/2013 05:03 AMPosted by Awkwardz

I hear Enigma knows a guy.

Another Pro Tip from Enigma the Great : Thug Cleave.

You're welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Why even talk about arena when it comes to Saralonde ?

He has made it pretty clear he does it to get gear to smash nerds in the open world
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Why even talk about arena when it comes to Saralonde ?

He has made it pretty clear he does it to get gear to smash nerds in the open world

Cute mancrush.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No I just hate plebs like most of you in this thread that think arena and rbg is the only true pvp, yet most of you horde scum pay for ratings and talk it up, I've been on barth since tbc and Sara has been ganking scum since back then, his a true pvper
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
No I just hate plebs like most of you in this thread that think arena and rbg is the only true pvp, yet most of you horde scum pay for ratings and talk it up, I've been on barth since tbc and Sara has been ganking scum since back then, his a true pvper

Each to there own I guess. But the game is "Balanced" around team pvp, not duels or wpvp.

Duels are too simple, no real meta to it at all.
Reply Quote
all rated pvp is terrible. none of it is balanced.

RBGs are a total failure and arena sucks. wintraders and account sharers everywhere

wPvP is the true PvP
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock

It's irrelevant the rating people acquire. World PvP is, and always will be the lowest form of PvP and require the least skill.

I mean, it takes mad skills to pop my cooldowns and let my Imps and FG solo people on Isle of Thunder, or to two shot them with Chaos Bolt, no?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

The human that mixes up his with he's is the WORST type of human.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]