Any good PvP guilds here?

90 Human Rogue
I just xfered here a few weeks ago and have been looking. I played on lightnings blade (Alliance) and Gul'dan (Horde) since Vanilla for most of my time, but the servers have been long gone since Wrath so here I am. I'm an Arena Master Rogue with 2.3k+ EXP just looking for a small but somewhat experienced PvP guild. This is also a shoutout for any 2k+ players on this server that I'm looking around for partners.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
There was Legacy, they are gone now. I don't know of any serious PVP guild as far as I know.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Its ok, I'm sure I will find something.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Transfered my 85 priest here also.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Join my guild, everyone is 1900+ (4 total members woo) but better than any other guild on this joke of a server. Also I beat you in 2s on my pally.

inb4 <ALTAR> IS GOOD CAUSE LOTS OF 1500s
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
How can I forget, you were with that hunter that nuked me >.< my partner I transfered with is also in that guild. This server is better than at least 50% of the dead servers in this game btw :O
Edited by Burix on 4/5/2013 2:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
<3 Kristen
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]