H - LF good folks w/ NO xperience

90 Tauren Druid
I run with a very small group of friends. There's basically 6 of us. We've all been playing since launch or shortly after and have had some really good times. A few of us have raided on our own with other guilds but for all intents and purposes we have no raid experience as a core group.

We're looking for a about 5 good people in the 85 to 90 range (dps believe it or not) with NO or VERY MINIMAL raid experience who want to get in there and see some of this stuff. I'm not a big believer in the Raid-Finder.

We'd all rather play with decent people than amazing raiders so if you'd like to give it a shot with some other people for the first time feel free to hit me up on Ysera.

My compadre Dave explained in better depth what were trying to do in a Podcast we do. it's toward the end of episode 7. Http://noobsquadblog.blogspot.com

But if you aren't interested based on the post here don't bother with the podcast thing because its pretty casual. Sorry for what seems like a shameless plug. Not even sure if I can do that on the forums. Apologies if I can't link stuff.

Happy noblegarden.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I'd be interested. Always looking for good group of people to play with.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Interested on Horde side?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Are you still looking for members?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You bet! We're looking to try out MSV shortly, if just to get the feet wet and help some of the folks understand the coordination and gearing it takes to be successful in a 10-man. The area we're going to struggle with most I believe is DPS but anything would be terrific.

Feel free to contact me in game or shoot me a PM and we can get together on Vent or Skype so I can answer any questions you have.

/salute

And an aside to anyone else who reads this thread were definitely still looking for more because we'll inevitably run into scheduling issues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]