Reciprocity is recruiting...

100 Human Paladin
We're trying to bring in more active players, who perhaps would like to partake in a bit of casual raiding. While we're not looking to become a hardcore raiding guild by any stretch, we would like to at least get a group of people who are willing and able to commit to reliably showing up at a specific time every week (most likely Friday evenings around 7 PM server time).

At this point I'd say we're open to most roles, as our core members pretty much all have multiple alts that are raid-ready, so we're flexible on that front (although we probably don't need more hunters...not to say you won't be welcome in the guild, but I can't guarantee there will be room on a raid team unless we end up getting enough people to put together more than one team). Our focus in raiding is simply to have fun as a guild and progress at a reasonable rate. We're not looking to beat our heads against a wall...none of us have time for that, so if that's the sort of raiding you're looking for, we're probably not the guild for you.

Of course, we're not just looking for raiders. Players of all sorts are welcome provided that you know how to get along well with others and not cause drama, and are 18 or over. We have vent that's open for all guildies to use whenever they want, as well as a guild website/forum that I'm trying to get off the ground (there's not much there yet, if I'm being honest).

I'll check this thread regularly, but feel free to whisper me, or any of our officers, in-game as well.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Hi, Im looking for a casual raiding guild who raids late nights and at least one Sunday. This toon was on Kilrogg a few months ago, but I went back to Fenris to be with my friends. Sadly, my friends are not interested in progression content. I'm looking to raid at least once a week.

Thank you for your time!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)