<IOOM> bites the ears off first!

90 Human Priest
This Easter, as you've muscled your way past the teeming throngs of knee-high reprobates to fill your basket with undeserved treasure, an alarm has sounded in the IOOM headquarters:

<New Potential Recruit>

And thusly - we reach out to you. You've demonstrated the verisimilitude to know that it's not about good vs. evil so much as it is tall vs. short. Mustachioed vs. clean-shaven. Buttered vs. not buttered.

You've demonstrated the alacrity to look up really big words that you don't understand.

Finally, you've demonstrated a certain willingness to tread upon the dreams and aspirations of others to attain your goals. Literally, in some cases.

*sigh*

Alright, look. Most of us aren't even mean enough to bite the ears off a chocolate bunny. Or at least we bite the whole head off the thing so it won't suffer any more than necessary. We've nary a ruthless bone in our collective body, although Satharon has something in his pocket that we're not sure about and he won't tell us what it is.

We are about as belligerent as a temporary tattoo of a butterfly. But keep it quiet, okay? People aren't interested in joining a guild of field mice.

However, we do need *you*. We are presently negotiating with Elegon for the transfer of his treasure to our pocketbooks and guild vault and the more scary-looking individuals we have standing around looking at him expectantly, the better our odds. At least, Flam's Extortion for the Feeble handbook says so.

The alarm at headquarters? *cough* That was actually the timer going off on Ysulde's brownies. In my defense, however, you did wrestle a plastic egg from a toddler at that precise moment. I could see the ambition in your eyes!

Our raid schedule is perfect for a enterprising individual such as yourself. Wednesday evenings at 9:30 server, which shouldn't conflict with your bowling league or your skin-care regimen.

If raiding isn't your cup of tea, we are always looking for enterprising casual players to advance our cause in the world.

Drop by our website: ioom.enjin.com. Carrot cake and milk will be served.
Edited by Caterpillar on 4/2/2013 8:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I fully endorse this thread and the people behind it.

Please don't judge these people on the fact that they have allowed me into their fold.

Most important of all is that fact that I have not seen any angry dwarves or silly gnomes around.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
The heart and soul of runetotem still beats within IOOM.

-SW
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sorry Cat, the contents of my pocket are only revealable to the secret society of pocket-wielding bears. Perhaps when your fledgling .. Ooh a gnome! /pounce

Now all I need is a volcano! Wait.. where am I? And more importantly why is there a carrot cake and pitcher of milk between me and my bacon?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Sorry Cat, the contents of my pocket are only revealable to the secret society of pocket-wielding bears. Perhaps when your fledgling .. Ooh a gnome! /pounce

Now all I need is a volcano! Wait.. where am I? And more importantly why is there a carrot cake and pitcher of milk between me and my bacon?

You sir are in my basement, and wouldnt u like to know why that carrot cake and milk are there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What does it mean if you tear out the eyeballs and scream, "Stop staring at me!" ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Can't we all just get along?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'm still waiting on my brownies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What? Peace between Carrots and Bacon Brownies? Why are there so many voices in your basement? Are... are you a witch?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
First rule of IOOM: Never ask about the voices in the basement.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
What does one have to do to have gnomes eliminated entirely from this game?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey! You guys going to let me out of this basement soon?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/15/cable-guy-finds-bear-new-jersey_n_1151273.html
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]