Wildstar

90 Troll Hunter
How do you folks feel about Wildstar? If you haven't seen anything about it yet, I suggest checking it out.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Already a thread on this, but it looks interesting.

I'm hopeful, but time will tell.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
It looks and sounds really good

but I never want NCSoft to ever have any of my money ever again.
Reply Quote
looks lame
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'd be all over it if I wasn't already playing too many games, because it looks very promising. I like the concept of picking a playstyle based role (combatant, builder, explorer). They're going for a pseudo-sandbox feel, which might work well for them if they pull it off, or might just be their downfall. Sandbox is something you commit to, and advertising as a hybrid means they could leave lots of potential fans alienated if they don't deliver.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Instantly turned off by the instanced PvP. No thanks to manufactured/artificial PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
IT has open world pvp And instanced pvp. .. it has player housing ..
Basically. so far if it has everything revealed and more.. it has stuff in it that many have asked for wow for years. .. and A Scifi/fantasy lore with a firefly style humor.. .. Sold.
Reply Quote
66 Pandaren Hunter
It looks very very very good for me. Just hoping its going to be free to play. If it is im packing my bags and heading onto the next space shuttle for wildstar
Reply Quote
if youre looking for all the fearures ppl have been asking wow for years just look into everquest 2 that game is amazing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]