Make glyph to channel mind flay while moving

100 Worgen Priest
^ or even a change one of the talents maybe
It might be a bit too op in pvp so maybe make the glyph/talent that it doesn't snare.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
No, there's no reason to make this game any easier.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I don't main spec shadow but I think for PVE it would be a great and needed change
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Rather have a glyph of old school mind flay.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Priest
I think in order for that to happen the glyph would need to remove the slow.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I don't really like the idea but during movement phases I find it hard to do anything aside from SW: P spam or throw a devouring plague. Comparing to other casters, most of them have something they can do on the move and I feel shadow needs something aside from putting up instant cast DoTs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Rather have a glyph of old school mind flay.

^ This

On topic: we are not going to get the ability to cast MF on the move in MoP. It just won't happen. The tl;dnr explanation is: spec identity, need, general caster movement dps and encounter design.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
We can cast on the move it is called shadow word: pain
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
We need something else to help us on the move, it's frustrating how bad we are when it comes to moving and DPSing. I took Speed Bubble because it helps me move quickly so I can start casting again.

Taedas, you're right, but SW:P is awful to cast on the go if you just put up a trinket proc SW:P.
Reply Quote
Aren't FDCL and DI sort of a solution to movement, with your DoTs being able to proc instant damage?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
In order for this glyph to be effective you would always have to be sort of facing a target as you move (within the 120 degree arc or w/e). Think of the way a sailing boat moves against a wind you would have to tack in order to keep dealing damage, which may not be possible in many situations (ground effects, head/tail-swips, etc.) or may simply be less effective than halting casting for the few moments it takes to re-position yourself by moving in a straight line. Ultimately, I think it would be preferable if we gained access to a spammable low mana, low damage spell that has no facing requirements but such an addition would be highly unlikely to drop within an expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
APM
Aren't FDCL and DI sort of a solution to movement, with your DoTs being able to proc instant damage?

Lol no. Unless you are using "solution" in a way I've never heard it described before
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]