Rate The above Transmog!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nice Blood Knight set! 10/10
90 Human Paladin
Mine is unoriginal as well, but working on it...

9/10, very cute red set for the Belf!
90 Human Paladin
Not bad I like the sword try using arcanite champion it looks better
86 Draenei Paladin
9/10, love the set, very paladin-esque look overall. The mace just seems off, compared to the rest; the colours match but the design seems very alien as the rest looks like human-crafted.

My set is simply going for an unflashy look; the sword's hilt matches well, but isn't visible from the character screen -_-
90 Human Paladin
I like it. I HATE most of the huge male draenei shoulders. This one matches and isn't overdone.

9/10.
90 Human Paladin
9/10 I really like that set.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Overall good Set, 8.5/10 Never did like the set but it works with everything well
90 Human Paladin
How am i starting?
90 Human Paladin
More red

less samon get a red wepon as well
90 Human Paladin
More red

@ Buthomas 8/10 original, needs the colors to coordinate, of course it might look different in game; but it reminds me of the Scarlet Crusade :D.

@ Pallium 7/10 reminds of a warcraft 2 Knight for some reason! Would give higher score if it matched.
90 Human Paladin
More red

@ Buthomas 8/10 original, needs the colors to coordinate, of course it might look different in game; but it reminds me of the Scarlet Crusade :D.

@ Pallium 7/10 reminds of a warcraft 2 Knight for some reason! Would give higher score if it matched.

8/10

I'm not huge on the set, but it has a cool brawler feel to it. I like the style!
90 Dwarf Paladin
Definetly matches! 8/10

I know my gloves don't match and for some reason its not showing my helm.

plus a diff weapon would be nice
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Definetly matches! 8/10

I know my gloves don't match and for some reason its not showing my helm.

plus a diff weapon would be nice

7/10
Gloves arn't that bad imo but the weapon needs a little work, perhaps the 2H axe from icc heroic?
90 Tauren Paladin

7/10
Gloves arn't that bad imo but the weapon needs a little work, perhaps the 2H axe from icc heroic?

I hardly ever see the Tier 10 set being used. I'm guessing the gloves and the boots are matched because those two don't match with the rest of the outfit? I'm just picky with that stuff.

9/10.
90 Draenei Paladin
7/10 doesn't feel like very pally but unqiue since its a female Cow!!!!!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10 Looks pretty good for a holy paladin. Shield and sword match perfectly, nice work.
90 Human Paladin
9/10

Very unique, a bit too Warriorish for me though.
90 Human Paladin
8.5/10

I've always liked that set. Just that the boots are a bit off, I think the first boss of BT drops matching boots.
90 Human Paladin
@ Kaeldanon: 8/10. Can't see chest piece but the rest matches.

Mine is a modge podge. <3

Edit: Though I'm in a stupid stance so whatever... -.-

I've been trying for weeks and weeks to get either of the plate shoulders to drop in Hyjal Summit but with no luck yet... as soon as I do, that's what I'll be transmogging to.

Boots... I absolutely despise the 'cone' shape boots and refuse to wear them because they look so dumb imo. My red boots don't match so well but until I can find another pair of the same model but recolored, these will have to do. (Have them in red, blue, gray, tan, etc) But nothing that goes very well with this gold/hot pink. I do have the gold Conqueror's boots but the model is just not to my liking. It would be so nice if I could grab some dye from the vendor and change my boot color to PINK!
Edited by Raeletra on 4/16/2013 8:10 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]