Rate The above Transmog!

The Sunwell pieces of T6 (belt, bracers, boots) match the plate stuff from that instance, not the BT / Hyjal pieces. Some work ok despite that, some don't.

Mine is a modge podge. <3

I don't think the boots / shoulders match the rest, and I'm really not a fan of plate that doesn't look like it protects anything. Shield is a nice, original choice though. 6/10.

----------

My weapon has a nice orange / red glow in game, and the belt libram doesn't show properly in the Armoury.
90 Human Paladin
My weapon has a nice orange / red glow in game, and the belt libram doesn't show properly in the Armoury.

I think that weapons are less important to match than the whole armor.
Matches fine in game.
http://i.imgur.com/c6NEpUr.jpg
Edited by Tarski on 4/16/2013 4:34 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
I like that. I believe the weapon has a red glow that works (I didnt look at SS). And I love the skirts on female Draenei.

9/10!
90 Human Paladin
@Uriel 9/10. matches well. sadly we can't see the chestplate as your shield is blocking it.
90 Tauren Paladin
@Uriel 9/10. matches well. sadly we can't see the chestplate as your shield is blocking it.

Never liked the Weapon and the Tabard looks out of place. Rest of the set looks great / I especially like the belt design. 8/10.

Tauren Armory pose looks like trash. Here's a screenshot of my cow -> http://tinyurl.com/cjkyals
Edited by Moriatx on 4/17/2013 6:24 AM PDT
90 Draenei Paladin
9/10 Cool as F and very rare transmog, only it doesn't really feel like a pally
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10 Cool as F and very rare transmog, only it doesn't really feel like a pally

Wow that helm works surprisingly good for the new pvp set, very nice transmog, 10/10

Tbh i'd get a sword with more gold/white in it but I guess thats the closest you can get in game lol (other than maybe The Willbreaker)

------
As for my set I unequipped the weapon cuz it hides more of my gears =/
I transmog my weapon to Zoid's Firelit Greatsword
Edited by Mækîr on 4/17/2013 9:57 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
pretty cool give ya a 8 would like to see the weapon with the set.
90 Human Paladin
@Endie I like it..a lot
90 Human Paladin
@Effinsoldier : I always liked that set and that recolor is very cool. Tabard could match better and don't think that's the sword for it. 8/10
90 Dwarf Paladin
9/10 Good old t4. Not a big fan of your weapon though.
90 Human Paladin
@Ussil

0/10, race change then I will think about it
90 Human Paladin
Ussil. I like it! Did you really save Dragonstrike that long? I need a few more days before I can make mine.

8/10 if you didnt (I just dont like the helm)

11/10 if you did, for foresight. :)
90 Human Paladin
@Effinsoldier : I always liked that set and that recolor is very cool. Tabard could match better and don't think that's the sword for it. 8/10

I simply can not find a weapon that I really like with it. I change every damn week it seems like. I likr the tabard as opposed to all the others I have, but I am open to suggestions.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Color scheme matches at least. Mine matches in game, it's on fire XD but on screen here you can't see it, it just looks black. bahhh
90 Human Paladin
I'm gonna give you a 7/10

I like the overall feel of the set. But the shield seems really... small. Maybe look at getting one of the ones from the Shattered Sun rep? Sunward Crest, orProtective Barricade of the Light

And even knowing what the sword looks like ingame, I'm not a huge fan.

And I know my boots don't match. Working on it.
90 Human Paladin
Nice choice in weapon, matches nicely with LFR tier set.

But as you said since it is incomplete with boots and gloves, 5/10

If you did have matching boots and gloves, then definitely 9/10
90 Human Paladin
9/10 I like it a lot the weapon just doesn't match to the overall feel of the set
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]